Thursday 20 September 2012

Chillout

Hello,

Assignment is driving me nuts. I don't know what I'm writing, what I'm doing and what I'm thinking. Feel like giving up. First time feeling so worried. :S

Anyway, Half way doing with assignment decided to get out the house to chill with the babes.The girls have yet to try the fried mars and snicker bars from Tom Dick & Harry's Bar so I decided to bring them there. The food there is awesome and filling. There's 4 of us we ordered 2 main course and 1 dessert and we're darn full already. We had great time catching up with each other and talking about some serious stuff. :) Recently I realize that my friends all begin to talk about their future career, future stuff and all. I begin to feel we're a little more mature. :)

There! Our order.
Chicken Mushroom Pie, Fried mars and snicker bars with ice cream & pork burger

After consuming so much of calories, we decided to just throw away our diet plan and go ahead with more calories which is the BEER! We headed to beer factory as the beer there is freaking cheap. We had like more than 10 pints of beers. This is crazy. 







Emotionally I'm done. Mentally I'm drained. Spiritually I'm dead. Physically I smile. that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment